What You Need to Know About Sweden’s Sex Championship In a world where many countries forbid openly discussing sex, Sweden has decided to make it a sport.
“The incorporation of sexual orientation as a part of sporting tactics will be a groundbreaking development among European countries,” the competition’s organizers stated.
Dragan Bratych, President of the Swedish Federation of Sex, express his conviction that the acknowledgment of sex as a game was inescapable.
He featured the potential for physical and mental prosperity through sexual movement, underlining the significance of preparing.
“Just like any other sport, achieving desired results in sex requires training. Therefore, it is only logical for people to start competing in this domain as well.”
Users of social media had a wide range of responses to the announcement of sex competition. Some people supported the move to remove sex-related inhibitions, while others were skeptical.
The following are twelve facts about the European Sex Championship in Sweden
The European Sex Championship is the first of its kind.
- It will hold on June 8.
- The Championship will span over several weeks.
- It will feature participants competing for 6 hours every day.
- The participants will have 45 minutes to an hour to engage with their matches or activities.
- Talking about the participants, 20 people from different countries have applied for the Championship.
- The winners will be determined through three juries and audience ratings.
- In each discipline, participants can score between 5 and 10 points.
- The contestants will compete in 16 disciplines.
- The disciplines included seduction, oral sex, penetration, appearance, body massages, exploring erotic zones, position changes, creativity in the positions, number of orgasms, and endurance, among others.
- Notably, the knowledge of ‘Kamasutra,’ the Sanskrit scripture on sex and eroticism,
written by Indian philosopher Vatsyayana, will also play a role in the decision-making.
- Participants must be aware of all the laws and sexual arts discussed in the Kamasutra.
- The more clearly these competitors can illustrate the Kamasutra’s guidelines for the sexual act they are required to perform, the more points they will receive.