Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at IBEDC – Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Oyo
This job role provides data management support in ensuring meter deployment and installation for management decision making to meet corporate goals.This job role provides data management support in ensuring meter deployment and installation for management decision making to meet corporate goals.
- Carries out Data Management and Office Administration.
- Provide periodic meter deployment and installation reports and analysis.
- Prepares periodic meter stock balance report for meter deployment strategies.
- Manages office imprest to ensure restocking of office utilities.
- Attends to visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders on function issues. Perform other sundry assignmensts as directed by the Head, Metering.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A postgraduate professional certificate in a relevant field. (Added advantage).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- At least 1-3 years of practical experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.