UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UAC of Nigeria plc. (a leading indigenous conglomerate in Nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited (A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
The Snacks Category consists of: Gala Sausage Roll – The Number one Sausage Roll Brand In Nigeria Funtime Cup Cake – the creamy fluffy cake that is the delight of consumers Funtime Coconut Chips- It made from fresh natural coconut Snaps Puffed Maize.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at Mr Biggs – UAC Foods Limited.
Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Responsible for coordinating and implementing organizational safety programs in the Dairies (Oregun) & Snacks (Ojota) Plants. Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards, identify precautionary measures and ensure implementation of HSE programs.
Investigating workplace incidents, establishing the causes, and recommending preventive action against recurrences.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline or HSE-related field with NYSC Certificate
- 6 – 9 years of relevant experience in Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Occupational Health, Safety & Environment managerial experience in an FMCG industry (Substantive operations experience is core; additional safety project support experience is an added advantage).
- Certifications in NEBOSH IGC, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, Emergency Response
Sustainability and NEBOSH Diploma are an added advantage
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- An innovative, skillful, and self-motivated team player with good analytical, statistical, communication and change management skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Engineering knowledge
- Good external orientation
- Sound business knowledge,
- Self-confidence and integrity.
Method of Application
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the role as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Please note that only candidates who meet the specifications will be contacted.
Deadline: July 9, 2023