The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass: Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar – Manufacturing
Supply Chain Logistics Officers
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience:;3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Main Responsibility:Management of loading and dispatch truck operations in the terminal ports.Tasks & Responsibilities
- Scheduling of the liquid fuel trucks for loading and recording.
- Before the trucks are loaded, they need to climb up the gantry to note the opening and closing of flow meter readings and record.
- After loading the trucks, the ullage has to be measured, by climbing the trucks and record.
- After the ullage measurement, the trucks have to be sealed on top and bottom and record the seal numbers.
- After the above, the above record has to be sent to the respective plants to where they are loaded.
- Liaise with the transporters representatives and ensure that their trucks are in the approved list.
- Ensure to check the calibration charts are original.
- Man, the weigh bridge to record the empty and loaded condition of the trucks.
- Printing and issuing of the weighbridge tickets drivers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain management, or a related field.
- At most 3 years of experience in supply chain logistics and inventory management.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, transportation laws, and regulations around warehousing.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with vendors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop action plans to optimize supply chain logistics processes.
- Detail-oriented, with a focus on accuracy and problem-solving skills.